Monday, March 2, 2009

A little Lenten humor...


I love being Catholic

and I love a good joke


Enjoy!



Lost on a rainy Friday night, a priest stumbles into a monastery and requests shelter there. Fortunately, he's just in time for dinner and was treated to the best fish and chips he's ever had.
After dinner, he goes into the kitchen to thank the chefs. He is greeted by two kind and humble brothers.
One steps forward and offers his hand, "Welcome Father, I'm Brother Michael, and this is Brother Francis."
"I'm very pleased to meet you both." the priest says. "I just wanted to thank you for a wonderful dinner. The fish and chips were the best I've ever tasted. Out of curiosity, who cooked what?"
Brother Charles replied, "Well, I'm the fish friar."
Father turns to the other brother and says, "Then you must be...."
"Yes, that makes me the chip monk..."
with appreciation to Fisheaters

No comments:

Post a Comment