Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Week of Prayers to the Scared Heart

In honor of the approaching feast of the Sacred Heart of Jesus ( Friday, June 19th), I will post a different prayer to the Scared Herat of Our Lord, along with other hopefully helpful information, every day this week.

God Bless!


Traditional Irish Prayer of Reparation to the Sacred Heart of Jesus


Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on me.

O God, forgive me for all the sins of my life;

The sins of my youth and the sins of my age,

The sins of my body and the sins of my soul,

The sins I have confessed and the sins I have forgotten,

The sins against others in thought, word, and deed,

My sins of omission.

O, my God, I am sorry for all my sins, because you are so good;

And I will not sin again with the help of God.God be merciful to me, a sinner.

Divine Heart of Jesus, convert sinners, save the dying, Deliver the holy souls in purgatory.


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment