Monday, November 2, 2009

All Souls Day +Prayer = Healing the Family Tree

Invigorated tonight by a magnificent morsel on the unfathomable mercy and generosity of Our Good and Gracious Lord, I headed over to bloggger to fill you all in... only to find that I had to pause for a moment to recall my username and password. Yes, it has been a long time.

Some of you may be familiar with the 'healing the family tree' ministries of certain Catholic priests - Father John Hampsch most notably comes to mind.
Well tonight I came across a priest's story which provides a beautiful visual of the miracles of healing the family tree.


Our Lord cleanses our families with His Most Precious blood, in answer to prayer on All Souls Day.


He never stops giving.

He never stops loving.

He never stops sacrificing Himself for the salvation of His Children.
Please say a prayer for the Holy Souls in Purgatory. Today and every day. Offer your rosary for them, have Masses said for them, or offer your Communion for all of those poor souls who cannot pray for themselves. Your spiritual generosity will not go unrewarded!


2 comments:

  1. It is so nice to read your post - welcome "back"! I really do believe every prayer we offer up for those in purgatory helps ... And they need our help! Your post is a perfect reminder of that! God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's GREAT to "SEE" you again! I'm smiling from EAR-TO-EAR! Ha! ☺ ☺ ☺ By the way, I love Father John Hampsch!!! A friend, Morning Star, told me about him and his "Healing the Family Tree" concept and I think it's so wonderful. Also, I love the one book by him I've read, Pathways of Trust! Have you read that?

    I'm praying all is well with you! Today is a special day for me as this is the day -- 18 years ago -- my only brother entered Eternal Life. Please pray for the repose of his soul!

    ReplyDelete